“Morning of the bride” at the hotel “Mriya Resort & Spa”, Crimea.
(automatic translate from service Yandex.translate)
Increasingly, modern brides prefer apartments or hotels instead of home fees for the “morning of the bride” photo shoot.
Today I will tell you why this is so popular and, at the same time, give some recommendations that will be useful not only in the Crimea,but also in any other place of your wedding.
“Morning of the bride” at the hotel.
That’s why the “morning of the bride” is better to spend outside the apartment:
– a Beautiful bride in a beautiful interior is beautiful!
– No daily household chores.
– No one and nothing distracts you from enjoying the moment and taking photos.
– There are no unnecessary details of the interior and everyday life in the frame.
– Many hotels have their own well-groomed territory, which can serve as one of the locations for video and photography.
– You can always call a maid to solve household issues.
– You can choose a hotel that is closer to the main shooting location, thus reducing travel between locations.
– Many hotels have their own restaurants for a festive dinner after the shooting or a full Banquet. It’s great when you can spend another night at the hotel after an evening celebration to fully relax after a day full of emotions.
– If the wedding Banquet is held at the hotel, you can be offered a room as a gift.
– Before shooting, you are guaranteed to get a good night’s sleep and a good rest. The importance is invaluable.
The only disadvantage of such an organization is the price :).
How to choose a hotel room for a photo shoot “Morning of the bride”.
– Ask the hotel administration if it has special offers for newlyweds (discounts, superior rooms, “compliments” from the hotel);
– Choose from the proposed room Fund upper floors. As a rule, they are lighter, because they get more sunlight. They also have a better view that will not overlap the tops of trees and roofs of neighboring buildings;
– Choose rooms with a calm color scheme (white, gray, beige, brown), avoiding bright colors (red, pink, yellow);
– The larger the number, the better for everyone. Preferably, the area of the main room is from 25 sq. m. or more;
– High ceilings, panoramic Windows, a large mirror in the main room (not in the bathroom), the South side – the undeniable advantages of the room;
– If the hotel is large, specify the possibility of passage to it of all the specialists serving your event. As well as the possibility of shooting on its territory. Many large hotels charge extra for this;
“Morning of the bride” in the photo studio.
In an extreme case, you can shoot in a photo Studio, but it is better to take care of booking it in advance. The photo studio implies a time limit and not a living space, this will be felt in the photo. Exit-interior studios, but there are few good ones in Crimea. Also, this is a good option in case of sudden deterioration of weather conditions during the main photo session.
What to wear for the “Morning of the bride” photo session.
Suitable negligees, light silk, translucent boudoir dresses or robes. If you are shy, it can be pajamas with trousers or shorts, light silk dresses. The color of clothing, preferably, plain light, pastel colors. Cut off tags and labels from all new clothes in advance, check the sole of the shoes – there may be a sticker with the price :).
– The sooner you start looking for a suitable hotel, the more likely you are to find a good option.
– In the evening before the shooting, try to drink less of any liquid. On the day of the shooting, too.
– Have Breakfast before the stylist starts working with makeup.
– Ask the stylist to be neatly dressed – he can get into the frame.
– Bring comfortable replacement shoes (ballet flats).
– Take with you a beautiful hanger, preferably a white one, on which the dress will hang.
– For shooting “morning of the bride”, it is necessary to put 1-1. 5 hours in the General timing, depending on the wishes.
During the morning shoot, your makeup and hairstyle are perfect, only from under the master’s hand. The wind and sun haven’t” played ” with them yet. This is very important for Crimea.
The perfect morning for the bride Anastasia in one of the best hotels in Crimea – “Mriya”.
All photos can be clicked – they will open in a new window and a larger size.
(and if you want to see the entire series of photos presented below, CLICK HERE).
To assess the quality of the work, in today’s post I posted images of a larger than usual size.
Therefore, I recommend viewing photos on large desktop monitors.
Small screens of mobile devices (including most laptops) do not transmit real color and image quality.
It is also possible for the groom to hold a morning photo session.
In this shooting, the groom wished to remain anonymous, so I will give examples only of details.
If you like the classic style of my works, and you were able to imagine yourself on them, please contact me, we will create beauty! 🙂
Together we will plan the route of the walk and the whole day, as well as select specialists who will make Your day even more interesting and memorable. I will help you choose a stylist, florist, host of an off-site marriage registration ceremony, transport, and also advise you on any issues related to the day of the shooting.
You can get acquainted with the description of services and prices for wedding photography in Crimea in the section of the site “Services and prices“.
See you on the set in the most beautiful places of Crimea!
Wedding photographer in Crimea and Sevastopol – Sergey Yushkov.